- Fully waterproof, the CLTA TRAFFIC STICKTM is available in several lengths. A traffic stick is ideal when you are exposed to potential hazards from other vehicles. It will clearly tell the traffic to slow down or avoid you on one side or the other.
- Its design meets SAE J845 Class I standards.
- Multi-voltage input: 12 to 24Vdc
- 11 flash patterns (WARNING) / 11 flash patterns (DIRECTING TRAFFIC)
- High intensity LED modules
- LEDs rated to 100 000 hours of operation
- Comes with 15 feet of wire to make the connection
- Non-volatile memory recalls last flash pattern used at power up
- Weatherproof and vibration resistant design for internal or external use
- Reverse polarity protection
- Color available: Amber
Operating Voltage: 12 to 24Vdc
Maximum Current (4 LED Module): 8 Heads = 4.16A at 12Vdc / 2.08A at 24Vdc; 10 Heads = 5.2A at 12Vdc / 2.6A at 24Vdc
Fuse Recommended: 7A
4 LED Module
Heads Max. Current Length
6 3.36A 34.53 in.
8 4.48A 46.18 in.
10 5.6A 57.87 in.
Height: 1.80 inches
Depth: 2.25 inches